We know that buying a house
is one of the most important transactions
that you will make in your lifetime.
You should, then, make sure you are getting top-quality personal service. Here are the services we offer:
- We will review your selection criteria with you to be sure that your new home meets your needs;
- If you wish, we will register you, free of charge, on the Property Notification System. You would then receive daily updates, by email, of all the new property listings on the market;
- Our network is made up of professionals working in all the areas related to real estate;
- You will receive a list of our contacts which gives you access to several trustworthy names: a bank for mortgage pre-approval and to retain your interest rate, a notary to arrange the signing of the deed, or an inspector to inspect your new home;
- You can count on quality service and follow-up throughout all stages of the transaction;
- We will make sure that all deadlines are met; – We will work for you and with you to make your dream comes true!
- Financing (Mortgage pre-approval)
The Home Buyers’ Plan (HBP) is a government program that allows first-time homebuyers like you to gain financial autonomy. You can become happy homeowners while at the same time building a retirement fund within a Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP).
Why apply for a pre-approved mortgage?
with complete peace of mind
with a pre-approved mortgage.
We offer a service that will allow you to obtain a pre-approved mortgage with the best rate in force. You will also know how much you can invest.
- You will save time, seeing only homes you can afford
- You can better manage your money, knowing your monthly payment amounts and the amount of your down payment
- You’ll can be eligible to a rate guarantee that protects you from rate increases
- This will show you are serious about buying a new house
- When you make an offer to purchase, the seller is more likely to give it serious consideration because you have solid financial backing
- Your pre-approved mortgage may give you more negotiating power
- There’s no cost to you and you’re not obligated to accept the mortgage
Fill out our Mortgage pre-approval form
and we will get the ball rolling.